"Thank you so much for your help, all went well and the group is leaving very happy!" DMC Company at The O2 Arena for the Nitto ATP World Tour Finals
"The guests were all thrilled by their experience, thanks a lot for your help and hope to work with you again soon" DMC Company at Emirates Stadium to see Arsenal FC
"Thank you for one of our most spectacular events. Our time in NYC was outstanding and lots of fun." Corporate Client at Incentive Trip to see New York Yankees
"Thank you very much for all your help and support. The guests canít stop talking about the whole experience." Corporate Client at Cycling Experience Day at Olympic Park, London
"We had a FABULOUS time Ė our first trip to Twickenham together and we were spoiled by the occasion." Private Guest at England vs Ireland
A big big thank you to all involved. I felt privileged to be involved. It was a great trip, very well organised and lots of fun." Corporate Client at Incentive Trip to to see New York Yankees
"Thank you so much for our event. As always you make it all come together so seamlessly. Look forward to continuing to work with you." Corporate Client at Club Night Event with Trevor Nelson
"I thoroughly enjoyed everything about my experience in booking with you and the event itself. I can't thank you enough."
Private Guest at Wrestlemania
"Canít thank you enough for stepping in when we were so badly let down. The six seats were best in the house." Private Guest at Wimbledon Tennis
"I just wanted to drop you a line to thank you for a great event. It went like clock work and all your very hard work did not go unnoticed."
Corporate Client for Trip to Milan
"Our guests absolutely loved everything at the U2 concert and were so happy when I picked them up." Inbound Travel Company at U2 at Twickenham Stadium
"The seats were first class... probably the best in the house. Nicely done. Thank you."
International Major Bank at Cirque du Soleil
"Fantastic. The hospitality at York was great, thank you. The guests really enjoyed the day too."
Motor Dealership Group at York Festival
"It was fantastic, great experience, really want to do it again with a bigger group."
Private Party at The University Boat Race
"Concert, seats and the evening were sublime. The man is a genius!! Many thanks. I shall be in touch."
Private Guest at Billy Joel
"Really appreciate what you were able to do for us at such short notice (24 hours!) for VIP Places"
Top advertising agency at The Rolling Stones
What is Corporate Hospitality and Why?
1. the entertaining of clients by companies in order to promote business, especially at sporting or other public events.
The most popular events for entertaining guests are football matches, Wimbledon, Royal Ascot, Test Cricket, rugby matches, concerts and more.
VIP hospitality can include some of the following depending on the event:-
- Reserved private exclusive areas for entertaining clients
- VIP documents pack
- Pre and post event drinks receptions, presentation or parties
- Various food and drink provided from a simple buffet to a full blown 12 course sit down banquet
- Champagne reception to get guest in the mood
- Access to usually "off limits" areas
- Guest appearances of top celebrities from the world of sports, music, film and theatre
- Souvenirs of the event and programmes
- Merchandise vouchers so guests can choose their own memorabilia
- Drink vouchers giving a degree of control
- Organised transfers by tuc tucs in London's West End to private jets around the World
- Car park vouchers or pre-arranged reserved car-parking
- Drive-you-home service when you or your clients are that little bit over-the-limit
- Overnight hotel stays
...plus much much more.
Corporate hospitality is an excellent way to strengthen business relationships by getting closer to your customers, suppliers and of course staff. Corporate entertainment provides a perfect opportunity for you to host your guests in a relaxed and entertaining environment, and is seen by many as an extension to a companiesí corporate branding. It is also used by many companies as a way to motivate or reward staff.